Want to recover deleted data from hard drive? Then, no need to worry. You only want reliable software which can recover your data safely. We keep a lot of data in our hard drives. But, sometimes we mistakenly delete our data and this creates a fuss. You can 100% recover your deleted data easily.
Recover Deleted Data From Hard Drive Using Manual Methods
There are 2 types of manual methods to recover deleted data from hard drive:-
Recover Deleted Data From Hard Drive Using CMD
If you have deleted your data permanently from the drives. Then you can follow these steps to recover deleted data from hard drive:-
- In search box press “Windows + R” key together and type CMD.
- In CMD Window, type “chkdsk, ‘drive letter’ /f” and after this, press enter.
- Press “Y” and then enter to continue the process.
- After this, type in “F” and press enter.
- Type in F:\>attrib -h -r -s /s /d *.* and press Enter.
Recover Deleted Data From Hard Drive Using Re-cycle Bin
If you have deleted your data from your computer by moving them to the re-cycle bin then, it is not a very big task as you can recover it easily by following the steps given below-
- Do a right-click on the recycle bin icon.
- After this click on “open” button.
- Select the files which you want to recover.
- Do a right-click on the selected files and click on restore option to recover your files.
You can recover your deleted data by using manual methods. But manual methods have some drawbacks. So to overcome those drawbacks you can use software which is SysTools Hard Drive Deleted Data Recovery Software to restore your data.
Steps To Recover Deleted Data From Hard Drive Using Software
To recover your data using the software is an easy task only if you follow the steps carefully:-
Step 1- Install Software:- First step is to download and install the software. After this, go to Start and select “all programs”, and then open “SysTools hard drive data recovery”.
Step 2- Scan Data:- There are two types of scanning options-
- Scan-If you want to recover deleted and corrupted files then you should select “scan” option.
- Formatted Scan- If you want to restore the formatted data then you have to select “formatted scan” option.
Select the drive and click on the “scan” button.
Step 3- Scanning Progress:- After selecting the scanning process, you have to wait because the software will show you the scanning progress report. It will show you the reading percentage and you have to wait till the time it gets 100%.
Step 4- Recovered:- When scanning is completed then you get to see all the folders on the left panel. After this, you have to select the data which you want to recover. When you will select the data you can see it on the right panel. The permanently deleted data will be displayed in red color.
Step 5- Save Data:- Select the files or folders you want to recover and click on the “save” button to save the selected files or folders. After this, select a destination in your computer to keep your data.
Why You Should Choose SysTools Software Over Any Other Software?
You should choose SysTools Software over any other software because of many reasons:-
- You can try a demo version of this software.
- This software recover deleted data from hard drives and also save the data.
- It supports damaged FAT, exFAT and NTFS file formats for data recovery.
- It recovers data from external as well as the internal hard drive.
- The application supports to recover deleted partitions from a hard drive.
- You can recover your photos, documents, videos, etc. through this software.
- It provides a facility to see the external storage device if attached.
- Support to restore lost data from a hard drive.
- This software is compatible with all windows versions.
- For user convenience, it shows the permanently deleted data in red color.
- Fast data recovery from IDE, EIDE and SATA devices.
- It recovers deleted data from GPT and MBR hard disk partition.
In this post, I have discussed how to recover deleted data from the hard drive. Two manual methods are there to restore data but they have some drawbacks and they don’t provide a surety to restore your data safely. So to overcome this problem we have found a software named as SysTools Hard Drive Recovery Software. I have mentioned that what all benefits you get by using this software and I have mentioned the procedure to use this software also.