Louvre screens help protect you from the sun’s heat and maintain privacy. It transforms your outdoor living area or patio into an outdoor entertainment room. These modern louvre screens also withstand the harsh Australian weather so that you enjoy sitting out on your patio all season long.
If you are interested in installing these screens at your home, here’s what you should know about them.
Why Should You Install Louvre Screens?
Suppose you are a person who enjoys outdoor time but doesn’t want to get affected by the harsh sunlight. Installing louvre screens is a great option for you. It will create a whole new space in your house without changing its structure. What’s more? It will add value to your house and impress your family and guests.
What are the Types of Louvre Screens Available in the Market?
The new-age louvres come in the following varieties-
- Fixed Louvre Screens: In fixed blade louvres, the blade is fixed at an optimal angle for the sunlight and air to penetrate.
- Adjustable Louvre Screens: The adjustable blade louvres allow you to conveniently set the blade’s angle.
- Hinged Louvre Screens: These types of louvre screens operate windows and doors in places with high footfall.
- Bi-Fold Louvre Screens: Bi-Fold louvre screens are adjustable and simple to use. You can open and close them very easily.
- Sliding Louvre Screens: You can spot these louvre screens on verandahs and balconies. With sliding louvre screens, you can easily control light, air and privacy.
- U-channel Louvre Screens: These screens create barriers and fences around the perimeters.
What are the Factors You Should Consider before Installing a Louvre Screen?
Here are all the important things you should consider before installing a louvre screen:
- Style and Design: Louvre screens add incredible style and panache to your house. Hence, choosing the screen style is a very important factor.
- Building Material: Choosing the right building material for a louvre screen is crucial. The most common materials are aluminium, wood and synthetic screens.
- Automation: Louvre screens can be automated for ease of use. There are motorised louvre screens available which you can operate with a single button.
- Cost: The vendors charge per square feet value of louvre screens. Always calculate the cost from different vendors before ordering it.
- Place of Installation: Always remember where you will install the screen. Different places of a house require different types of louvre screens. Thus, choosing the correct type is essential.
In Melbourne, you can install insulated roofing panels and a louvre screen to add incredible value to your house. These screens can withstand all weather conditions, thus providing you and your family with an all-season entertainment area.