Parents always hustle to get the best for their children. As soon as a child gets to the age of schooling, parents start shortlisting the best schools. One such option is the Montessori School of Tokyo.
Montessori’s education focuses beyond conventional education. Each child is considered unique, and the curriculum explores students’ hidden talents too. Montessori education focuses on every child’s need, making them confident enough to walk down the aisle of life without fear.
Most parents prefer admission to a Montessori international school in Tokyo since their definition of education differs from other institutions across the country. Their teaching method with advanced technologies simplifies complex concepts and enables a child to engage in several school activities fully.
Fee-structure and Regulations
A Montessori school in Tokyo helps a child develop their skills and abilities right from the beginning. However, the most important factor that concerns most parents is the fee structure of the top international schools in Tokyo. They are definitely higher than an Indian nursery school. Below are the details of the fee structure and regulations of the schools, which parents must consider.
- A Montessori school of Tokyo includes tuition fees and all the field trip expenses in the total amount to be paid to the institution.
- It is compulsory to pay the registration fees and the charges for the institution’s development, which are non-refundable once the child attends school.
- The fees for all the extra-curricular activities are included in the total fees charged by the institution. However, the cost of additional optional excursions will not be included since it depends on the child’s participation in the activity or program.
- The payments are to be done online. Parents will have to bear any additional charges incurred while paying online.
- In the first year of enrolment in the kindergarten, the total fees may amount to 2,40,000/- in the Japanese currency. You may have to pay the Boarding and lodging charges separately depending on the kind of accommodation selected or provided by the institution.
- The institution offers a specific discount on the enrollment of the third or fourth sibling.
- The fee structure differs across several institutions based on the quality of education and facilities provided to students. Nowadays, education may seem expensive due to the various advanced facilities schools provide for crafting your child’s future.
- Most young kids either attend a preschool or a nursery school in Tokyo. However, the entire fee structure of a Montessori school in Tokyo does not include the consumption tax at the time of admission.
The entire educational process is a continuous journey of learning and teaching, helping children progress efficiently while making some tough decisions for themselves. Every child’s education must encourage them to explore the deepest of talents inside them and then explore the world with the help of these talents. A Montessori school furnishes the potential of every child and helps them with their overall development, making them ready to face the world’s challenges.