LED signs have become one of the most important marketing tools in the present time. The primary reasons behind this are its affordability, customisation, and ease of operation. However, there are several factors that you should optimise to ensure successful advertising using these signs. Read on to find out what they are so that you can make the most out of your investment.
Factors to Consider for Choosing LED Signs to Ensure Successful Advertising
Selecting the right LED sign to maximise the impact of advertisement can become challenging at times. Here are some factors that you can consider to ease your selection and attract your customers:
- Type of LED Signs: There are various types of LED signs such as full-colour LED signs, tri-colour LED signs and monochrome LED signs. For a full-colour variant, you have the flexibility to customise the display colour. Tri-colour signs feature red, green, and yellow colours whereas the monochrome type features only one colour.
- Height and Distance: It is imperative to place this LED display at an optimum height and distance. So, the best practice would be to place them at a predetermined location and walk around to check if it is properly visible. This ensures that your target audience can easily read the display.
- Placement of LED Signs: Wondering what would be the best location for placing LED signs? Product aisles, behind the cash register, and close to doorways and waiting areas happen to be some of the ideal choices. This can attract customers’ attention as well as entertain them.
- Size and Resolution: The pixel pitch varies notably among different digital displays. The lower the pixel-pitch the higher will be its resolution. This is an important factor influencing size of the display. You can also consider the distance between LED screen and viewer when deciding their size.
- Design of LED Signs: Colours play a pivotal role in developing aesthetics of your LED sign. Hence, you should select colours that are not too harsh on your eyes. Also, avoid cluttering the design with excess content. Keep the text size optimum and incorporate the right images and videos to keep your audiences hooked.
- Creative Content: Innovative design and creative content are the two most important aspects of successful advertising. You can also hire a VMS to get a quality design for the advertisement at a cost-effective rate.
- Right Background: Choosing the right colour palette can instantly attract customers’ attention. It makes your ad-content easier to read even from long distances. So, always go for dark text against a light background or light text against a dark background for the best impact.
Proper use of LED signs can put you way ahead of your competitors. You can hook your customers and compel them to take action. Make sure to select the most appropriate type of sign so that it can suit your venture the best. With a perfect blend of creativity and customisation, you can surely ace your marketing game.